Krtsanisi Resort – Tbilisi Estate
Price Range: from $200 to $2,500,000
Size Range: from 10 m2 to 1,000 m2
Other Features
Price Range: from $200 to $2,500,000
Size Range: from 10 m2 to 1,000 m2
Land Area Range: from 10 m2 to 1,000 m2
Other Features

Krtsanisi Resort

Starting from $95,000


Krtsanisi Resort is a luxury project located in a very unique and amazing district called Krtsanisi, it has unforgettable views and hills around, also the area is famous with embassies  ( French, Japanese, British etc) therefore the area attracts people with a diplomatic missions.

The new district includes 12 Ha in the historical and prestigious part of Tbilisi, on Krtsanisi Street. Krtsanisi Resort Residence is only 6 kilometers from Liberty Square and 17 kilometers from the airport and there is a beautiful panoramic view over the city from this territory. The district was planned with a multi-functional infrastructure and distinguished landscape design under the shared vision. The territory and residential space include the educational, sport, recreation and entertainment infrastructure.

Krtsanisi Resort includes apartments, swimming pool , small golf course , gym , cafes , bars, supermarkets, football, basketball and volleyball courts, also here you will have one of the unique 45 meter swimming pool with  yellow sand beach and sea waves.

The apartments would be delivered in green frame condition, after that we can always help to have a nice and originally design apartment ( torn key) with our designers and renovation team. project has the  parking places which has three  different classification  and prices, $17 000 ,  $20 000  and  $23 000   is prices for parking.

Krtsanisi Resort has flexible payment plan, which is 30 % down payment and remaining 70 % can be divided for 15 -24 or 26 month.

The project itself consist 6 phase of construction, three out from 6  is completed.

Completion Dates:

  • 6-7-8-9 Entrance: Fourth Quarter of 2022
  • 3-4-5 Entrance: Second quarter of 2023
  • 10-11-12-13 Entrance: Second quarter of 2024
  • 14-15-16-17 Entrance: Fourth quarter of 2024




  • Address 7 Grigol Volski St
  • Country Georgia
  • City/Town
  • Postal code/ZIP 0114


Floor Plans

Floor 1

Similar Homes You May Like


Krtsanisi Resort

Ani Bochorishvili

Sales manager